Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Restaurant Week Summer 2010 Experience -
Nobu Next Door


Restaurant Week Summer 2010 began yesterday.


I had dinner at Nobu Next Door last night and it was pretty yummy. I'm not the "shi-shi" type of gal but I make the exception when it comes to Restaurant Week. The one turn-off I got when I immediately got in, was how close the tables are next to eachother; you can literally hear the next tables conversation, even if they were talking really low. Another turn-off was how small the portions are.
But all in all, it was a good experience. The food was good. I don't think I would go back though on a regular menu; I feel like there's way better Japanese restaurants in the City.
Recommendation: for a good restaurant week experience,
try Bond St. They give a large portion and it's very good food.


Appetizers




King Crab Tempura with Amazu Ponzu


Yellowtail Tartare

Entrees




Assorted Sushi


Broiled Black Cod with Miso

Dessert




Bento Box - Chocolate Lava Cake with Green Tea Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment