Friday, July 16, 2010

Chat n' Chew



I work in Union Square. The best part of my day is deciding what to have for lunch :D

I decided to try Chat n Chew on 16th btwn Union Square West and 5th Ave. DO TRY if you're in the mood for some Southern comfort food!
It was so cute and cozy inside, and the food was delish.



The Quintessential Macaroni and Cheese - Creamy, cheesy with crunchies ontop.



Uncle Red's Addiction - Honey dipped fried chicken, skin-on smashies with brown gravy & garden veggies



The mashed potatoes that came with the dish were sooooo good! There was a hint of honey in it.



Coconut Cream Cake - I'm not a huge fan of coconut, but this cake really fulfilled my sweet tooth craving after my tasty meal.

I was very satisfied! But BEWARE : You may need a bed nearby after eating.. I had major itis afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment